Right Click Disabled

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fujifilm Instax MINI 7s


Another type of camera I've yet to introduced are instant cameras. For my birthday this year, I received a Fuji Instax Mini 7S.  I've always wanted an instant camera because how cute they look and for the cool photos they produce. Unlike digital cameras where you can mindlessly take shots and delete soon after, instant photos are meant to be cherished. I like how Instax photos are instantaneous and irreversible once they are taken, like our memories. I am trying to take more photos with my Instax camera these days of the city and planning on decorating my house with them. The Instax 7S has a built-in auto flash with a high quality lense. Also, it has a little mirror in front for self-portraits, as well as a close-up lens that will allow you to as close as 13.78" (35cm) to your subject. When I was testing the camera in doors when it was really dark, I was surprised to find out that the photos come out really vivid and bright. You can select and adjust brightness of photos using this camera, and it is very easy to load films. It comes in white, brown, pink, and blue. The brown one looks like a chocolate, so it's even cuter. :)

Instax Mini 25 (left) Instax Mini 7S via photojojo
Currently, Fuji produces Instax mini 50S, Instax mini 25, Instax mini 7S, Instax mini 210. If you want to know the differences between those models, visit polaroidph.com.

Via Wantist. com

No comments: