Right Click Disabled

Monday, August 6, 2012

Lomo Fisheye Camera

I know I have a thing for lomo cameras. I just love their cute designs and adorable size that makes me want to carry them around all the time in my pocket. This time what  captures my eyes is the Lomography Fisheye Camera. They are called "fish eye" because they deform pictures into a spheric view. I like how you can observe the world in different angles and highlight the curves of the object using this camera.

These are the photos take by Fisheye .
Lomo Fisheye Camera via  http://aishhhaysha.wordpress.com/2010/01/03/lomo/ 
This one is Fisheye No.2. It has a 170-degree-wide angle view!! Also, it has a bulb setting for long exposures and a switch for multiple exposures on the same frame. Not only that, it has the ability to fire both a hotshoe flash and the built-in flash. By the way, while searching for fisheye photos, I found out that there is a fisheye camera app for iPhone users. For more info, visit the appwhisperer.com
Lomography lomo fisheye 2 via Lomography
Check out the video below which shows how beautifully fisheye photos can be taken.

                                

No comments: