Right Click Disabled

Monday, June 4, 2012

Nick Brandt Exhibition (Chelsea)

For my first blog posting, I decided to write about Chelsea galleries. I love Chelsea not only because more than 400 contemporary galleries are congregated in this area, but for its unique atmosphere that makes me feel like an inspired, solitary artist (?) whenever I am roaming around the area. Anyhow, for those of of you who haven't visited there, Chelsea is located in the west side of Mahattan in NYC. Many of the galleries in the area offer interesting exhibitions and events you might want to check out. Personally, I strongly recommend you visit Chelsea and experience the works of contemporary, experimental photographers who are based in NYC. They might not be the most famous photographers you may have heard of, but you will love their interesting works.

Today, I want to introduce a British photographer Nick Brandt whose having a photo exhibition in Chelsea with a theme "On This Earth, A Shadow Falls". The exhibition runs from March 29 through June 9, 2012 in HASTED KRAEUTLER GALLERY.




These are some of his works.



(Photographed by Brandt, Nick. SOURCE






No comments: