Right Click Disabled

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Welcome to my blog!



Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to welcome you to my blog!
I have to admit that this is my first time to create my own blog. Blogging is part of the assignment that is given in my Digital Marketing class at NYU. I am quite excited about this project because I will be talking about photography-something I am passionate about-for my blog. Mostly, my focus will be on photo exhibitions, photo-related news and events in NYC, photographers, cameras, photo techniques, styles, scenic spots..etc. Basically, I will write about anything related to photos that seems interesting to me.

So, please feel free to make any comments on my postings and share information about photography.

Now let the journey begin!!

No comments: